Saturday, August 19, 2006

Interesting day at work & Manjong session - 18 Aug 2006

Today, we went to Changi office. Reason being, we need to do random sampling... As this is one of my first exercise, I made a big mistake of not booking the FHRs, resulting in my coll Jeremy aka Mr Nice Guy running up & down... so pai sae..... My Shifu Nancy vetted my documents, she has to agree first.... I learnt a lot from her, Jeremy, my Da Ge Danny who claimed to be born in the same yr as me (which I know is not the truth) & Boss Boon... They were very patient with me despite me asking stupid questions at times.....

Went home & had dinner with my family.. My parents normally do not work on friday... Not much appettite nowadays, only had a bowl of soup... Not sure why my appettite so bad nowadays, now I only have 1 main meal & I can dun eat for the whole day...

Rachel asked me out for coffee at Siglap, wanted to go but mind is willing but flesh is weak, that means I lazy la..... In the end, I played manjong with my family - Lina, my 4th aunt & dad.... Played 2 rounds, Me & my dad lost, Lina no win, no lose, so 4th aunt win all....... Sian, watched tv then sleep.....

Angry ah... tried to upload my best friends' birthday pics but failed.... might need my sister patrick sum to help me upload liao....

No comments: