Monday, September 11, 2006

Lunch with Jeff - 28th & 29th August 2006

I had lunch with my Gd friend Jeff. He is currently working as a banker in a local bank & doing really well.... I always called him Jeff Jeff, dun ask me why....

I still remember that I know when I was working in OCBC as a banker. He came in for some servicing & I tried to tag him to buy some regular premium..... I failed as he was working in Prudential then as a FSC.... Well, maybe coz of our close age, we soon become gd friends.... He is a nice chubby guy, who is willing to listen to ur problems & help u whenever he can.....

Oh, after lunch, we had coffee at Coffee Bean... I start to brainwash him to join the SCB Marathon but he refuse... Hai, not enough charm. We took some ad hoc pic. Pls refer to my photo album... It's really nice to meet up with friends who u really care but neglected due to the past pace of living in Singapore..... =)

Photo album - http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ppk_2803/my_photos

No comments: